Hey, lookie here. My very first blogger award! How very exciting. Thank you, Allan. Now, with great power comes great responsibility, says Spiderman. Muhahahaha, power. Heh. Deal is, I need to thank the person who gave the award (waves again to Allan), also I need to nominate 15 other bloggers for the award (and tell them about it). Play it forward, so to speak. I also need to tell 7 things you may not know about me.
Seven things about me:
- I love coffee and red wine, but they're both hard on me delicate tummy.
- I hate the sun. Well, not hate. If it is cool outside, I can handle it, but on a hot, humid day... oh no. Sun, sun, stay away.
- I talk to myself. A lot.
- I love to wear flip-flops, and would wear them all the time if I could.
- I'm a night owl.
- I have so many nicknames for my dog it's probably not normal.
- My toenails are always painted.
- I hate taking my contacts out of my eyes. No matter how many times I do it, it still ookies me out and I often end up cursing during the process.
So I went above and beyond on the 7 things because I'm going to condense the 15 nommies. Sorry, folks. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.
And for my nominations...