Drink, You Fool

It's been so hot out the past few days. Our air is not working (going on over a week now) and my mood is suffering because of it. Heat, humidity and me don't make good company.

But I haven't done anything radical. Not yet. I'm hanging in there.

Amazingly I've still managed to get out and exercise here and there, despite the fact that you could fry an egg on my head (if you shaved my hair first). In the cool of the morning right now I'm contemplating a quick walk with my doggie. Contemplating. Haven't quite worked up to it, yet. But it is nice out right now, almost on the verge of raining. Perfect walking weather. The mosquitoes, though, will kill you. Literally. So walks have been hard. After taking yesterday off, though, it is a necessity.

Also a necessity is me drinking oodles of water today. I've slacked off on that (no clue why, still trying to figure it out) ever since the heatwave hit. Does not make sense at all, really. I notice it in my legs, though. I had cramps the other day and couldn't figure out what I'd been doing to give myself leg cramps.

Um.. not drinking water, and existing in a jungle for the past 7 days?

So, the goal today is to drink water and get a nice walk in. I should be able to manage that.

3 comments:

...three sixty-three no more... said...

lack of water = kidney stones for me. Sucks. So yes drink!

Allan said...

MAN VS. H2O.... Soon on Cable.....

Hope all is well...

Bonita Gordita said...

Haha. Yes, Man vs. H20... that might actually be a challenge :)