Checking In

Nothing much to report.

I've been not feeling well for a couple of days.  Great, I don't eat much.  No so great because I haven't hardly been off the couch.  Ack.  Sometimes I think that makes a person feel worse.



I don't know what it is.  Suspected food poisoning/ate something bad at a social outing over the weekend.  I also over-indulged and had some sweets and carbs - but I wouldn't think that would upset my gastric track for 2 days.  Blah.  I can still get up and around, I'm not completely flat out, but my house is a mess and I'm exhausted.  My stomach has been pinching up.

I also have IBS, so this could be a bout of that, with all of the stress the last few days.  I haven't had a bout in a while, though.

Makes me worry, frustrates me.  Always seems like such a wonderful thing to relax on the couch all day I should try to embrace it, lol.  But it's different when your gut is pinching up.  I feel lazy.

At any rate, I'm going to try to get out for a walk a little later when the weather cools down.  It certainly can't hurt.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, I am sorry. This is the last thing you need with the other issue going on. I hope this is just a bug that goes away soon.
Lori

Bonita Gordita said...

I know right?! :P
Feeling a bit better, thank goodness. Thanks Lori.