Weigh In - 281

I have to rush off to work this morning, but I wanted to make sure I got this in.  I did weigh in last week at 281.  I wasn't sure if it would hold, but it did.  It was crazy.  I weighed in at 278 twice, but my scale was acting crazy.  So then when I finally weighed in and it said 281, I really didn't want to believe it.  So, by the time I got around to recording it for a solid weight, I never updated here.

Today is an important number.

I feel like I've been hovering at 285 for a long time (while not caring what I've eaten).  More than the scale, my clothes were very, very uncomfortable - my fat clothes.  To have my regular clothes feel better, I think I need to get to around 270/272.  But, clearly it's going to take me a while.  That will open up my wardrobe a bit.

So, I've dipped down to 282/283 before, but not 280.  I feel like I might actually be making some sort of a dent, and I'm thrilled about that.  Like maybe there's a possibility I could lose 10 more pounds.  I am going on vacation in a week, so I'm a little nervous about what that will bring.  But I'm not going to worry about it, since that's not going to get me anywhere.

I haven't really instituted exercise yet - not even walking.  The fact that I've held on over the last few weeks is simply amazing.  If I can manage my stress at work, and still continue on the path I'm on, I'll be pretty happy.  We'll see.  I'd love to be out of the 80s next weigh in.



No comments: