275... Again

Dangabbit. Back up at 275. Well, my "regular scale" says 280, but it is 5pds off from what my Wii scale says, so I'll go with the 275 (2pds for clothes, 3 for adjustment). I feel 280, so it really doesn't matter.

I've been tracking food, and am shooting for doing it faithfully for the next 5 days. It is a busy week with kids getting out of school and everything, but I think I can do it. Prioritize. How was it so easy when I was doing it a year or so ago? Why can I not get that mojo back?

I'm a'working on it.

Today I went out in the heat and took the doggie for a walk. He could only do about 20 minutes, but that was better than nothing, and we hit a hill on the way, too. I came home and did some sit-ups and plan to be consciously active throughout the day.

Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments: