A-Z Meme

Stealing a fun little meme from The Tortise...


A: is for Apple, what's your favorite variety?
Oh goodness... probably Pink Lady.

B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of?
It depends on what I'm eating it with. If it is peanut butter and honey - a nice grainy whole wheat bread, brie... a crusty Italian, soup - sourdough... I love bread.

C: is for Cereal what is your favorite kind currently (just one!)
Oh no. This is a list of favorites and those are always hard for me, so dependent on my mood. Um... oatmeal. Very versatile.

D: is for Doughnuts, you might not currently be eating them but what kind do you fancy?
Fritters!

E: is for Eggs, how would you like yours prepared?
Generally fried, but I like scrambled and omelettes, too.

F: is for Fat Free, what is your favorite fat free product?
Probably nothing. Twizzlers? :p

G: is for Groceries, where do you purchase yours at?
It depends on where the deals are at. Local grocers, Wal-mart, Costco.

H: is for Hot Beverages, what is your favorite hot drink?
Coffee. Black.

I: is for Ice Cream, pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.
Hmm. Another difficult one. Depends on my mood. But I like Butter Brickle. Hard to find, though.

J: is for Jams or Jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor?
Not usually. If I do, a mixed berry or strawberry.

K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product?
Probably none. They usually have soy and proteins that I don't care for. I buy the bars sometimes.

L: is for Lunch, what was yours today?
That is yet to be determined.

M: is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack?
Not a big fan of microwaves. If I had to choose I'd say popcorn.

N: is for nutrients, do you like carbs, fats, or proteins best?
All of the above? Carbs with some fat and salt.

O: is for oil, what kind do you like to use?
EVOO. Love me some olive oil.

P: is for protein, how do you get yours?
Usually eggs, meat.

Q: is for Quaker, how do you like your oats?
With walnuts and a smidge of sweetness.

R: is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast?
Corn! Not for me to do it, but for me to eat it. Yum.

S: is for sandwich, what’s your favorite kind?
Right now I'd have to say tuna. But my flavor tastes do change.

T: is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling?
If I'm being good I continue to track food, take stairs as much as possible and get out for walks. If I'm not being good I enjoy the heck out of the local cuisine.

U: is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos?
Hmm... I can't think of anything too strange right now, but I'm sure I have some that others would find weird. I do like to dip fries in mayonnaise or ranch dressing.

V: is for vitamins, what kind do you take?
None, usually. Occasional B and Multi or D.

W: is for wasabi, yay or nay?
Only with sushi.

X: is for X-RAY. If we x-rayed your belly right now, what food would we see?
Water, orange, eggs, toast.

Y: is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood?
Too many. My life in food has been quite a journey.

Z: is for zucchini, how do you prepare it?
Usually just sauteed or roasted, sometimes in bread.

No comments: