Yup, I Still Hate The Treadmill

For the last few weeks I've been able to pump out one good hour-long workout. I don't really like it (remember, I HATE working out), but  I do it.

At the gym, this consists of a 1-hour treadmill torture session.

Today, I told myself just 45 minutes. I think I lie to myself just to get me in the door.

I hoped on and got up to my baseline (3mph with an incline of 3.0). Much faster than 3mph and I'm nearly jogging or falling off the end. Three seems to be a good number for me for now. It used to be 2-something and then 2.5 (back 40 pounds ago) so I'll take three for now.

There are times when I want to break out in a sprint, but I don't. Not yet. I'm not sure if I just like the workout of the incline, or if I want to go a faster pace. We'll see. I'm saving any attempt at running for when I'm at a lower weight.

I hovered between 3.5 and 5.5, back and forth. Then at the end I go up by one until I hit 8, then back down to 4 for a bit. It was a good workout. I left feeling good, which isn't normal for me.


No comments: