I Started Metformin Again

I want to leave myself a little note.
I started Metformin again.
I'm on Day 3.

Haven't had any issues with it as of yet.  It was about 3 (which means 5) years ago that I went on it, got through about a week, bumped it up, and went off.  My doctor still wanted me to give it another try, and I'm embarrassed to say it took me this long to do it. 

At any rate, I feel fine so far.  I'm not going to bump up over 500 mg, though, unless I have a very good reason.  I seem to do better on smaller doses of things.

I've been tired lately - or wanting to sleep longer.  Maybe it's age, maybe I'm sleeping better.  I used to want to sleep, sleep, sleep when I was a teenager.  The last few years I've been getting up early no matter what, and now the last few months I want to sleep again.  It could be that I've been taking the sertraline and my morning anxiety is lessened?  I don't really know.  I never related it to that before, so I'll have to think on that.

Jease, any more meds?!  Haha.

I've tried to keep my anxiety under control, but I can't, so I'm trying meds.  They're definitely helping, no doubt.  My PMS is greatly lessened.  It's not a 100% turnaround or anything, but it's minimized. 

I still haven't gone to the gym (I renewed my membership). 

I've been walking more since I absolutely LOVE fall, and could spend every day outside in this weather.


No comments: