Starting Over

Ooopsie-poopsie.
I deleted everything.

Well, not really. I removed my old posts and tucked them away. Because I need to start over without looking back so much. A quick glance over the shoulder is fine, but I need to move forward, now.

I want you to know that I'm losing weight. And a lot of it. I fear saggy skin, but that's a silly fear, since I sag already. The funbags, the tummy... Better to be saggy and 199 pounds than saggy and 299.

My plan? Sheer determination, smaller portions and more movement. I'm ready.

All-time high: 338.
Current starting weight: 299
Goal weight: 198 (Under 200 is my first MAJOR goal -- after that, we can negotiate)

I'm 35 right now. I don't want to be 300 pounds at 40 years old. I wanted to be under 200 by now, since technically I started this journal back in 2006. I didn't make it. Life's stress got in the way. And really, I got in the way. So I'm starting over and giving myself another 2 years to lose 101 pounds.

If I lost about 1.6 pounds per week I could make goal by the time I'm 37. That would be nice.

I don't have much more in me to post about right now. I've got the main diggs in order. Watch out world.

No comments: