Week 3

Weight: 293
Change: -2 pounds

Why'd that happen? I'm not exactly sure. I do think that my complete lack of control is toned down a bit. When I was eating well I was able to maintain. As I continued to throw all caution to the wind, I gained. And now as I reel myself back in, I'm losing a bit. This is good.

I'd love to see below 290 by the month's end. I definitely believe it is within my control to do so.

I feel like I had a decent week this past week, but didn't really challenge myself too terribly much.

I am...
paying attention to my water intake
being conscious of what I'm feeding myself
trying to move a bit more throughout the day
weighing myself consistently

I am not...
living up to my 3x a week exercise goal
journaling my food intake

2 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Journaling was KEY to my success, and continues to be key to my maintaining. Sure I struggle, but that's life, right?

I love your honesty. Consider me your newest follower.

Bonita Gordita said...

Dee, thanks. Journaling is a great tool, very underused by myself. Thanks for the follow. :)