Weigh In - 258

I've meant to update for days, but keep getting busy with something else. Now I've got a wretched cold going on, and I'm spending even less time on the computer.

So I lost again, that's good. I'm happy with that. The other thing I'm happy with is that I think I might have lost a pound from my belly. I've been frustrated that my pants aren't as loose as they were the first time I was at this weight, but then I suppose I'm carrying more around my belly this time.

My husband said that I was looking smaller. I feel smaller.

Still, I feel nervous. Like it's a dream and I'm going to wake up staring 300 in the face. I know how easy it happens, and I know that it is always a possibility.

I'm not going to let that fear stop me from making better food choices, though. I'm still in this.

I was walking the other day and felt nicely in my better-fitting clothing, and thought about how I've been wearing the largest size (26/28) for a long time. Even when I was 240, I would buy the biggest, so I could feel small in it. Kind of weird.

I've had a bit of an injury - nothing too big - but it's sidetracked me from making any gym progress. It is frustrating, but then it maybe is a good thing. I'm still walking, but can't do anything more than that right now. Makes me focus more on my food, and that's a big thing to focus on anyway.

It's a choice every time I open my mouth and put something in it. Every time. Multiple times a day. Sometimes it's like torture, sometimes I wonder why I make food such a big deal.

The last few days I've been wanting to gobble things down that didn't concern me a week ago, which indicates hormones on the rise. They were quite a factor for me last month with that Metformin, and I'm a bit worried about it again.

I haven't decided if I'm going back on. I'm afraid to rock the boat.

No comments: