New Week

Whatever it is has me paying more attention to my weight.

Most of it is the discomforts, looking at my wardrobe and not being able to fit into things like I used to.  I need to lose 30 pounds.  I need to lose more but 30 would do me well.  I've been walking more, doing a 100 day challenge.  My aim is to walk 5 out of 7 days a week.  Last week I hit my mark.  I didn't lose any weight, but it's simply healthier to get those walks in.  I'm still aiming for 10, 000 steps on my fitbit, too, but my walks are the most important to me right now.

This week I'd also like to journal my food.  What helped me keep accountable every time I was able to shave off pounds was journaling.  I don't like it - it's a pain and a time consumer, but so is this closet thing - looking at my clothes.

So this week:

Walk

Journal

Aim for 275.  That's my first goal right now.

It's hard to have a gazillion spokes in a wheel.  We're also needing to be financially smart.  My preferred mode of eating is very low carb, but that hasn't been sustainable for me diet-wise or pocketbook wise.  But I'm going to keep an eye on it and cut out some major offenders, see where that gets me.

Today's lunch: Salad (lettuce, cheese, lemon and olive oil)

1 comment:

Lori said...

You CAN do this. I don't like to journal either, but if it is a tool that helps you, you can do it.
Lori