Weigh In: 283 (Down 1 More)

It's only a pound, but that's OK.

I'd like to say that I'd be out of the 80's by the end of May, but it is doubtful.  It would be WONDERFUL - but, given that things are a bit up-ended, I should (technically) be satisfied if I can hang on to 283 and not balloon up to 383.

Another unfortunate turn of events - my bossy-boss/manager took all of his stuff (including the mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker).  This is not a good thing.  All of those items were "community items" shared by our small department - and used nearly daily by ME.  But they were also in his space.  I have very little space to put such items, but I'm going to.  I NEED to, if I'm going to keep on track with how I've been going.  There are other microwaves in our building, but sometimes the harder it is to manage something, the less likely it is that it will happen.

I need to plan for me, take care of me, and not be worried or ashamed of doing it.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Good job on the loss. I'd love to lose a pound a week.

You are right to take care of you first.
Lori