Looking Forward

I'm sipping my second cup of coffee and pretending I don't have to leave for work in 10 minutes.

Haha.

I'm on a good run with journaling, walking.  Just need to continue.

Continue, continue.

I've allowed myself chocolate.

Popcorn.

Other than that, it's been pretty much low carb.

I think I can do a wee bit better than what I'm doing for a small space of time.  Not forever, but... a WEEK?

A good week to cut my carb addiction a bit and kick myself into better habits.  Maybe less cravings, too.  I notice the less carbs I eat (this pas week), the less hungry I am.  The less sugar crashes, too, obviously.

It is hard, though.  It takes some of the "fun" out of things.  But it also will hopefully lead me to a better place with my wardrobe.  SO looking forward to that.

I need to remind myself of it over and over.

1 comment:

Lori said...

set small goals, even if they are only for this day or this meal. DOn't let yourself get overwhelmed just keeptaking small steps in the right direction